FULL PRODUCT CUSTOMIZATION
METAL FINISH OPTIONS:
You can choose from a variety of metal finishes we have readily available based on the clients individual needs. These include solid golds, 14K plated yellow gold, rose gold and white gold, sterling silver, stainless steel and black plated stainless steel.
MINIMUM ORDERS PER METAL FINISH:
- 14K Yellow, Rose and White Gold Plated - 50
- Solid Gold(s) - 3
- Sterling Silver - 50
- Stainless Steel - 50
- Black Plated - 50
STONE COLOR OPTIONS:
Choose a color or stone type from our wide range of options to give your custom designed piece a more personal feel. Popular options include: glass, genuine birthstones, diamonds and precious /semi-precious gemstones.
Logos can be added to all customized pieces. We will work with the client to provide best options for placement and size. Logos should be in a high-resolution format with a minimum of 400 dpi.
CREATE YOUR PERFECT PIECE:
Clients can customize a piece from our existing catalog of products with there companies logo/branding. Don't see what you like? We can fashion a design that reflects your vision and needs to create the perfect piece! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a catalog.
After drawings are created and approved, a sample will be ordered for final approval. The time-frame from design concept to sample in hand is approximately 4 to 6 weeks, pending the complexity of the piece. Prices per sample vary.
In addition, we can send you samples we have in stock for reference, rather than creating your own sample.
Pricing is based on unit minimum orders and specific product style. For pricing, please contact email@example.com.
60% of the total order cost is due prior to placing your order. The remaining 40% is due prior to delivery.
Questions about Custom Corporate Branding orders? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org